Book your appointment at our Sunshine Coast Clinic
Simply fill in the booking request form and our friendly staff from our Sunshine Coast Clinic will be in touch to confirm your appointment time.
- Initial consult – ensure you have a Doctor’s referral to receive the Medicare subsidy. Please forward your referral ahead of time.
- Patient forms – you will need to complete and return via email, mail or fax our Patient Registration and Patient Pain and Medical Questionnaire forms prior to your appointment
- Medical records/history – we ask that you bring records of any relevant medical history, including x-rays or scans, with you to your appointment
- Having a procedure? – any appointment where a procedure requiring an anaesthetic is to be performed will require you to be collected by someone as you will be unable to drive yourself home
- Cancellations – should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we require 48 hours notice
- Questions? – our friendly staff are here to answer any of your questions, please phone (07) 5318 7275.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PRACTICE
The latest news from our blog
“It’s vital to work with a physician who specialises in pain medicine to help identify the source of your pain and develop the best method of treatment.”
Dr Frank Thomas